As of 3 p.m., July 30th, there have been 9,453 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 108 deaths. The confirmed cases in Bryan County topped 500.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 518 cases, 6 deaths
- Camden: 591 cases, 4 deaths
- Chatham: 4,707 cases, 66 deaths
- Effingham: 587 cases, 1 death
- Glynn: 2,236 cases, 26 deaths
- Liberty: 562 cases, 2 deaths
- Long: 111 cases, 1 death
- McIntosh: 141 cases, 2 deaths
Please note: Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.
State-wide case information is available on the Georgia Department of Public Health website at https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report