As of 3 p.m., July 10 there have been 4,902 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 58 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 230 cases, 5 deaths
- Camden: 255 cases, 2 deaths
- Chatham: 2,334 cases, 38 deaths
- Effingham: 260 cases, 1 death
- Glynn: 1,487 cases, 9 deaths
- Liberty: 195cases, 1 death
- Long: 62 cases, 1 death
- McIntosh: 79 cases, 1 death
Please note: Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.
State-wide case information is available on the Georgia Department of Public Health website at https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report