Michelle Englehart, owner of Skin Essentials and Espresso Hill, faces the questions this week:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
Starting my own business and giving back to the community.
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
Spending time with my love, Michael.
3. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
My computer, which has pictures and my life on it!
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
“Life is not about finding yourself; it’s about creating yourself.”
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
To have more faith in myself and not let doubt invade my thoughts.
6. What is your greatest fear?
Having my heart broken.
7. What real or fictional person do you most identify with?
Jane Miller, my stepmother.
8. What is your greatest extravagance?
Jewelry, if money was no object.
9. If money weren’t an object, how would you spend your time?
Traveling and shopping.
10. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I have a great smile and sense of humor.
11. What trait do you most admire in another person?
12. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
13. Who are your favorite musicians?
Where do I start? Shinedown, Seether, Nickelback.
14. What are your favorite books?
Does “The Study of Microeconomics” count? Seriously, the only books I am able to read now are textbooks.
15. What talent would you most like to have?
The ability to speak fluently in another language, however, English is tough enough sometimes!