Kristi Cox, director of the United Way of the Coastal Empire -- Bryan County Office, faces the questions this week:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
Marrying my wonderful husband, Allen, and having my three fabulous daughters, Allena, Alivea and Alea.
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
Being content with what I have and doing for others.
3. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
I would have to grab the Bible given to me by my grandmother for my high school graduation and family photos of the girls.
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Trust Jesus in all things.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Wanting everything to be done to perfection.
6. What is your greatest fear?
7. If money weren’t an object, how would you spend your time?
Traveling with family and volunteering my time to worthwhile causes.
8. What trait do you most admire in another person?
9. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
10. Who are your favorite musicians?
11. What are your favorite books?
12. What talent would you most like to have?
I would love to learn to sew.