Leah Costlow, assistant manager of the Richmond Hill Public Library, agreed to answer this week's questions:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
My son, Kaleb.
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
A thunderstorm, candles and a good book.
3. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
4. What's the best advice you've ever been given?
No matter what the task or job, do the best you can (from my father).
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
To be more organized.
6. What is your greatest fear?
Walking over grating.
7. What real or fictional person do you most identify with?
Not so much a character but a time – a woman in the 1930s – I love that period of time.
8. What is your greatest extravagance?
9. If money weren't an object, how would you spend your time?
Reading, working a vegetable garden and crocheting.
10. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My skill in crocheting.
11. What trait do you most admire in another person?
12. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
13. Who are your favorite musicians?
Enya and Gaelic Storm.
14. What are your favorite books?
Books by Barbara Michaels (also writes under Elizabeth Peters).
15. What talent would you most like to have?
Knitting (I’m working on it!).