Kelly Wood, activities director at Magnolia Manor on the Coast, got to face this this week's questions:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
Sitting around the dinner table and hearing everyone laughing.
3. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
4. What's the best advice you've ever been given?
Do not take for granted what is closest to your heart.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My shoe size.
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
7. If money weren’t an object, how would you spend your time?
On a tropical island.
8. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
9. What trait do you most admire in another person?
10. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
11. Who are your favorite musicians?
12. What are your favorite books?
13. What talent would you most like to have?
A singing voice.