Julie Licavoli, admissions director at Magnolia Manor, got to answer this week's questions:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
My greatest achievement is my three boys. They are the biggest joy in my life. Being teenagers, they can also be my biggest challenge at times.
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
To me, perfect happiness is watching my boys sleep. They are so peaceful and beautiful and quiet!
3. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
The one possession I would save in the event of fire would be an old 1800s family Bible my parents gave to me.
4. What's the best advice you've ever been given?
The best advice given to me was to never judge other people. You never know what someone might have gone through or is going through.
5. What is your greatest fear?
My greatest fear is the loss of one of my children.
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
My greatest extravagance is shoes!
7. If money weren’t an object, how would you spend your time?
If money weren’t an object, I would spend my time helping the less fortunate in our country. We have many homeless children in America who need our help.
8. What trait do you most admire in another person?
The trait I most admire in another person is ethics – to do the right thing even when cost is high.
9. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
The trait I most deplore is greediness.
10. Who are your favorite musicians?
My favorite musicians are: Casting Crowns, Maroon 5 and the Platters.
11. What are your favorite books?
My favorite book at the moment is “Destined to Reign” by Joseph Prince.
12. What talent would you most like to have?
I would love to have musical talent! Almost everyone on my dad’s side of the family can play several different instruments. I am truly tone deaf.