Bryan County Commissioner Carter Infinger,who represents District 4, faced this week's barrage of questions:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
I feel I have many achievements, but my most recent is being elected to serve the people of Bryan County.
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
Sunset in the boat with family and friends.
3. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Work hard and be honest, and you will always sleep well at night.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Be more organized and not procrastinate.
6. What is your greatest fear?
People not having the opportunity to experience church and being a Christian.
7. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
The ability to work through things while keeping my composure.
8. What trait do you most admire in another person?
Honesty and integrity.
9. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
People who are nefarious, lazy and disingenuous.
10. Who are your favorite musicians?
I like lots of different genres.
11. What are your favorite books?
12. What talent would you most like to have?
The ability to play the piano.