Diva Day is returning to Georgia Game Changers Running Company on Thursday in Richmond Hill with events throughout the day.
The day is designed to honor the ladies of the community, provide education and training and offer opportunities to connect with other local businesses that are owned by women, or in which women play a key role.
Game Changers owner Sandra Elliott said she is excited to introduce new businesses and new products that women in the area are sure to find beneficial.
Events include a Core Blitz demo with Corbett from Studio Fit at noon; A presentation on reflexology for runners and athletes and Free Food Georgia by Certified Reflexologist Kimberley Harr Jardine at 12:30 p.m.; and the Evening Extravaganza at 5 p.m.
The Evening Extravaganza will include:
- Sales display from KTM Sew Much Baggage.
- Arbonne Skin Care and Beauty with Sarah Lippert.
- Therapeutic yoga demo with Ann Hanks, a new yoga instructor from Awakenings Yoga.
- Gait analysis demo by Katie Baldridge from Savannah Sport and Wellness.
- Bra fitting and demo with the store’s newly planned line of women’s sports bras for women of all sizes from Anita.
At 6 p.m., the store will host its third annual Boston Marathon Sendoff for our local residents heading out this weekend. The community is welcome to come and join in the fun at any or all of the events.
Champagne and sparkling water along with light refreshments will be served by the store’s male staff members all evening.
For more information, contact Sandra Elliott at 912-445-2163 or check out the Georgia Game Changers Running Company Face Book page.