The Richmond Hill Bryan County Chamber of Commerce has announced the second Young Leaders of Bryan County Leadership Course is now accepting nominations.
This six-session program will give juniors and seniors in high school the opportunity to learn about Bryan County, network with local leaders, and grow in their own leadership skills. Sessions include topics like leadership, team building, history, economic development, education, and environment.
The purpose of this program is to equip the next generation of leaders with knowledge and connections they need to make a difference in our community. The tentative schedule for the 2023 program includes the following sessions:
- Friday, January 13th, 2023 – Leadership
- Friday, February 3rd, 2023 – Team Building at Epworth by the Sea
- Friday, March 3rd, 2023 – History
- April Date TBD – Ft. Stewart
- Friday, May 5th, 2023 – Education and Economic Development
- Friday, June 2nd, 2023 – Environment Day at Ossabaw Island followed by Graduation
*Please note this schedule may change and transportation will be provided for each session.
To nominate a student please visit www.rhbcchamber.org/leadership/ no later than September 15th, 2022.
If you are interested in sponsoring a student so they can participate in the course at no cost, please contact Kathryn at KJohnson@RHBCchamber.org for more information.
For more information please visit www.rhbcchamber.org/leadership/ or contact Kathryn Johnson at KJohnson@RHBCchamber.org or (912) 756-3444 Option 3.