The Richmond Hill Planning Commission will hold its regular meeting at 7:30 p.m. today in the board room of City Hall.
The commission is set to consider a request from Steve Croy for a master plan revision to Richmond Hill Plantation-Plantation Village, a 112-acre parcel that fronts Ford Avenue about 1,400 feet east of Timber Trail Road. The property is zoned PD-II, or planned development.
Other items on the agenda include:
- Site plan and building elevations for Denny's Restaurant at 3944 Hwy. 17. The property is zoned C-4, interchange commercial.
- Revised preliminary plant of 17 South, tract 4, Bryan County Industrial Park. The property is zoned I-1, light industrial.
- Site plan and building elevations for Richmond Hill Montessori Preschool, 2933 Hwy. 17. The property is zoned I-1, light commercial.
- Request from Savannah Tire for a minor subdivision and recombination of Lots 2 & 3, Mulberry Commercial Park, also known as 75 & 113 Mulberry Commercial Drive. The property is zoned C-3, general commercial.
- Elevations for a new Dollar Tree store at 9701 Ford Avenue. The property is zoned C-3, general commercial.
- Site plans and elevations for a renovation at 10010 Ford Avenue, to be known as 32 Degrees, a frozen yogurt facility. The property is zoned C-3, general commercial.
- Sketch plan review for 187.7 acre proposed Colonial Marsh subdivision, located behind Sterling Creek subdivision, off Harris Trail. The property is zoned PD, planned development.