Bryan County has set up temporary trailers in Pembroke to continue county services for the northern part of the county. The address for the trailers is 110 Sgt. Robert W. Crapse Drive, Pembroke, GA 31321, located in the Pembroke baseball field just behind the Harn Community Center.
Community Development services will still be handled in Richmond Hill
· Submit for building permits through our online portal Evolve Public (infovisionsoftware.com).
· Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (912) 756-7962 for more information.
· The main office of the Bryan County Clerk of Courts is open to the public
· All courts are currently cancelled for the month of May.
· Should you have a question about a court date, please call 912-756-2066 for verification.
· Rabies tags, business licensing, and general questions.
· Call (912) 653- 5252 for more information.
To see all Bryan County updates, go to the www.BryanCountyGa.org home page and look for the April 5 Tornado Updates button or the Bryan County, Georgia Facebook.