Shirley Heagerty, owner and president of S and J Bookkeeping, faces the line up of questions this week:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
This is easy – it would be giving birth to my three sons.
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
I guess it would be knowing that my family and friends are healthy and happy.
3. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
Easy – my computer.
4. What's the best advice you've ever been given?
To love myself and take one day at a time.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Nothing: I’m happy the way I am.
6. What is your greatest fear?
Any type of bugs!
7. What real or fictional person do you most identify with?
This one should be answered by my husband and friends.
8. What is your greatest extravagance?
My vacuum cleaner.
9. If money weren't an object, how would you spend your time?
Traveling to parts of the world I have not seen.
10. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My outlook on life.
11. What trait do you most admire in another person?
12. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
13. Who are your favorite musicians?
I don’t really have one. I like most music.
14. What are your favorite books?
15. What talent would you most like to have?
Well, I can’t sing or dance, so I guess it would be making people laugh – this, I’m good at.