Dominick "Scott" Ricellei, co-owner of All Things Chocolate & More, got to answer the questions this week:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
That one’s easy. Being married to the same woman for 51 years.
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
3. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Never go to bed mad.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I’d be taller.
6. What is your greatest fear?
Not being liked.
7. What real or fictional person do you most identify with?
8. What is your greatest extravagance?
9. If money weren’t an object, how would you spend your time?
Relaxing with my family.
10. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
11. What trait do you most admire in another person?
12. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
13. Who are your favorite musicians?
14. What are your favorite books?
“The Godfather” by Mario Puzo.
15. What talent would you most like to have?
To be musical.