Megan Gillespie, Willow Salon co-owner and stylist, answers this week's questionnaire:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
Balance! Cohesive, perfect balance between work, home and social life.
3. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
Family pictures of my nephew, my parents and grandparents.
4. What's the best advice you've ever been given?
People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would love to change into a morning person and rise with the sun, enjoy the morning shows, read the paper and go for a walk!
6. What is your greatest fear?
Failure and disappointment.
7. What real or fictional person do you most identify with?
Catwoman. She can be good and bad.
8. What is your greatest extravagance?
Shoes, botox and hair extensions.
9. If money weren't an object, how would you spend your time?
Personal shopping for wounded warriors and my friends.
10. What trait do you most admire in another person?
11. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
12. Who are your favorite musicians?
13. What are your favorite books?
Any "chick-lit" book or motivational books like Deepak Chopra’s.
14. What talent would you most like to have?
I wish I could carry a tune and dance. I have no rhythm.