Would you like to be a superhero in your community? I am sure the answer is yes!
We all want to make an impact in our community and see firsthand the difference that we are making. I can honestly attest to the fact that the Richmond Hill YMCA impacts people living in this community on a daily basis. Last year, we aided 876 people.
We are so much more than a gym, and we demonstrate this by offering a wide spectrum of programs and services to our community by providing:
• Wounded warriors free personalized training sessions,
• Physical education classes for autistic children,
• Monthly luncheons for our Hispanic community,
• Free guest passes for military service members during their two-week R&R,
• Specialized workout programs so cancer survivors a place to regain their strength and find support, and
• A safe place for children to go after school and during the summer.
We take the time to reach out to our community and provide financial assistance to those in need. This benefit enables all members of our community to enjoy the YMCA regardless of income. As we come into the new year, the Richmond Hill YMCA is partnering with our community to raise much-needed funds so we may continue to provide all of these services and more. With your help, we can take on the most urgent needs in our community, bringing our cause to the people and neighborhoods that need us most.
Thank you for helping us to realize our mission on a daily basis. Every dollar raised stays right here in Richmond Hill to provide for families and children living in your neighborhoods. During the next eight weeks, look for more articles written by some of our community leaders about how the YMCA impacts this community. We ask that you become a superhero and make a lasting impact on your community by donating to our annual campaign.
Richmond Hill YMCA