Free income tax preparation services are being offered at locations in Pembroke and Richmond Hill until March 13.
The locations are:
Pembroke Public Library, 1018 Camellia Drive, on Tuesdays, 2 p.m.-4:30 p.m. and Saturdays, 10 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.
Behind the First Baptist Church of Richmond Hill, 83 Rushing St., on Wednesdays from 3 p.m. -7 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
What you need to bring:
• Official Photo ID
• Social Security Card for you and all dependents.
• All W-2’s (All other income information (1099-NEC), including unemployment (1099-G), retirement (1099-R) and Social Security benefits (SSA-1099). if applicable
• Healthcare Forms 1095-A (Marketplace-ACA),
• Home Mortgage Interest (Form 1098)
• Forms 1098-T(Education) or 1098-E(Student Loan Interest) [if applicable]
• Childcare expenses. [if applicable]
• IPIN# - IRS Identification Number. [if applicable]
• Checking & savings account information for direct deposit.
• 2019 Tax Return.
The free tax filing is a service of the United Way and other local orgnizations.