As of 3 p.m., September 17th, there have been 16,481 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 301 deaths.
In Bryan County, there are now 1,042 cases and 11 deaths. As recently as Tuesday, that number was 1,008 cases and 10 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 1,042 cases, 11 deaths
- Camden: 1,203 cases, 7 deaths
- Chatham: 7,984 cases, 141 deaths
- Effingham: 1,333 cases, 21 deaths
- Glynn: 3,392 cases, 91 deaths
- Liberty: 1,029 cases, 20 deaths
- Long: 221 cases, 3 deaths
- McIntosh: 277 cases, 7 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.