The Richmond Hill/Bryan County Chamber of Commerce will hold its June Lunch & Learn on Tuesday, June 19, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the chamber office, 2457 U.S. 17, suite 100.
The topic will be: Strategic Recruiting: Building a Communication Plan to Recruit Highly Qualified Candidates.
The Lunch & Learn will be facilitated by Tammie Bishop, Business Services Recruiter, Georgia Department of Labor, and Curtis Woody, District Director, Region 9 SHRM (Society of Human Resources Management).
Topics to be discussed at the Lunch & Learn:
- Identifying your organization’s specific recruiting needs.
- Understanding and applying the principles of communication.
- Identifying different cost-effective recruitment techniques and resources.
- Developing a simple and practical recruitment action plan.
- Aligning HR functions with overall business functions.
The Lunch & Learn is complimentary to RHBC members and invited guests and $15 for non-members.
Please plan on bringing your own lunch; drinks are provided by the chamber. Seating is limited, and RSVP’s are required by Friday, June 15 by calling 912-756-3444 or e-mailing info@RHBCchamber.org.