Friday, Nov. 4
• “Operation: Magic” dinner/show at Club Stewart on Fort Stewart. Dinner, from 6-7:30 p.m., followed by the show at 8 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 5
• “Operation: Magic” show at Hunter Club on Hunter Army Airfield. Doors open at 7 p.m. and the show starts at 7:30 p.m. Dinner will not be served, but there will be a cash bar and snacks available for purchase.
• Army Entertainment’s “Laugh Out Loud” comedy tour show at 8 p.m. in Thunder Run restaurant at Fort Stewart’s Club Stewart
• “Operation: Magic” is $15 per person for general admission and $25 per person with dinner.
• “Laugh Out Loud” is $15 per person.
• $35 for “Operation: Magic” dinner and show and “Laugh Out Loud.”
• Call 912-368-2212
Civilians are invited to share in the magic and comedy of “Operation: Magic” on Nov. 4-5 at Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield.
During that same weekend, Army Entertainment will present the “Laugh Out Loud” comedy tour show Nov. 5 at Fort Stewart’s Thunder Run restaurant in Club Stewart.
Both shows are for patrons 18 and older.
Jeff Bornstein, a comedian, magician, actor and stuntman, and his wife, Kimberly, bring a mixture of magic and mind reading to Club Stewart with “Operation: Magic.” Comedian David Beck will add to the fun.
“For 75 to 90 minutes, you will laugh, be amazed and laugh some more. It’s comedy, magic and variety,” Jeff Bornstein said. “It’s not your typical magic show. There is a lot of smart and clever humor, along with some adult content, but nothing blue.”
The lineup for “Laugh Out Loud” includes Danny Cho of “MADtv”; A Pair of Nuts, Emmy Award-winners seen on VH1, “Last Call with Carson Daly” and BET; and show host Cerrome from BET’s “Hell Date.”