William E. Collins, coordinator for the Bryan County Drug Free Coalition, stepped up to answer this week's questions:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
Changing our kids’ lives in Bryan County.
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
My wife and family’s happiness and good health.
3. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
My wedding album.
4. What's the best advice you've ever been given?
Always treat people will respect, no matter what their circumstance.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would change how I manage time, so I could spend more time with troubled youth in our community.
6. What is your greatest fear?
Not being able to help someone in need.
7. What real or fictional person do you most identify with?
My dad – he is the greatest man ever!
8. What is your greatest extravagance?
I like to travel.
9. If money weren't an object, how would you spend your time?
With troubled youth in our community.
10. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My love for my community and the kids in it.
11. What trait do you most admire in another person?
Someone who will tell you how they feel and not tell you what you want
12. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
Someone who is two-faced.
13. Who are your favorite musicians?
Reba and ABBA.
14. What are your favorite books?
“Midway” and “Airframe.”
15. What talent would you most like to have?
I would love to be able to play the piano.