Heather Walker, director of the Richmond Hill Teen Center, faces this week's lineup of questions:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
Being happily married.
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
Eating seafood and watching the sunset with a Dr. Pepper.
3. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
The millions of dollars under my mattress!
4. What's the best advice you've ever been given?
Stay away from crazy people.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My height – I would be six feet tall.
6. What is your greatest fear?
Something happening to my family.
7. What is your greatest extravagance?
Drinking Parker’s sweet tea daily.
8. If money weren't an object, how would you spend your time?
On a private beach or doing missionary work in Mozambique.
9. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
13. Who are your favorite musicians?
My husband can play almost every instrument and all I can play is the radio.
14. What are your favorite books?
The Bible and “The Help.”
15. What talent would you most like to have?
Something that would win first place in a talent show.