Susan Justice, technology resource teacher at G.W. Carver Elementary School, answered this week's questionnaire:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
Being able to be in the lives of all of the students I have taught. They may not remember what you taught them, but they will remember how you treated them.
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
Perfect happiness is the ability to accept the stage of life you are in and make the best of it.
3. What one material possession would you save from your home in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
All of the pictures of my family as they could not ever be replaced.
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
My mother told me not to start doing anything unless I was ready to do it for the rest of my life.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would have more hair.
6. What is your greatest fear?
Not having friends.
7. What is your greatest extravagance?
A yellow diamond ring.
8. If money weren’t an object, how would you spend your time?
9. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My sense of humor.
10. What trait do you most admire in another person? My friends that have fought against a serious illness and stayed positive.
11. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
12. Who are your favorite musicians?
Toby Keith and James Taylor.
13. What are your favorite books?
“A Tree Grows in Brooklyn” and “Gone With the Wind.”
14. What talent would you most like to have? The ability to sing.