Jose Morales, a student at Georgia Southern University from Richmond Hill, answers this week's questions:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
That I’ve been able to cross off so much of my bucket list at such a young age. It’s kind of scary actually.
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
Knowing that everyone in my family is happy.
3. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
My drum corps medals. Those were a dream come true, and I, along with 149 other people, put so much hard work into getting them.
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
If you’re not living with a passion in your life, what’s the purpose of living?
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I’m so hard on myself when I don’t understand something right away. I need to learn to chill and understand that it’s OK to not get something right away.
6. What is your greatest fear?
Not being successful in life.
7. What real or fictional person do you most identify with?
Recently, I was compared to Jennifer Lawrence in terms of my witty humor and the fact that I always trip going up any set of steps. However, I would say a mixture of my mom and dad.
8. What is your greatest extravagance?
Personally, I haven’t spent a lot of money on things, so I would say my 2012 Honda Accord. (Thanks, mom and dad!)
9. If money weren’t an object, how would you spend your time?
Traveling. I love to go to different places.
10. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
This sounds so vain, but I would have to say my smile.
11. What trait do you most admire in another person?
12. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
Disrespect to other people. I get really upset about it, especially if they don’t deserve it.
13. Who are your favorite musicians?
There are so many: Queen; Mute Math; The Killers; Incubus. The list goes on.
14. What are your favorite books?
I don’t really like reading, but I did enjoy reading “The Hunger Games.” However, I was not impressed with how “Mockingjay” ended, but we’ll leave that alone.
15. What talent would you most like to have?
To be organized. Lets be real, that’s a talent in itself