The following property transfers were recorded with the Bryan County Clerk of Court, Oct. 5-11.
• JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA, to Donna L. McKissick, 510 Abigail Circle, Ellabell; $114,000. Oct. 9.
• Homes of Integrity Construction Co. to Millennium Trust Co. for benefit of Penny L. McKenzie IRA, Parcel 0464-130; $123,000. Oct. 10.
• Homes of Integrity Construction Co. to Matthew J. Marmet, 426 Waverly Lane, Richmond Hill; $275,000. Oct. 11.
• Plantation IV, LP, to Plantation Apartments IV HP Partners, LP, Parcel 047-020-01, including 5.82 acres; $1,730,750, of which $300,000 was taxable value after liens and encumbrances. Oct. 11.
• Carl W. Smith and Sorina Lenuta Smith to Melinda F. Miller, 63 Ryan Drive, Richmond Hill; Lot 250 Sterling Creek Subdivision, Phase 6-B; $160,500. Oct. 5.
• Ludwig Z. Johs to Jordan Alan Chancey and Sarah H. Chancey, 83 J Hendley Court; Lot 2; $250,000. Oct. 9.
• Homes of Integrity Construction Co. to Thomas Ward and Brandy Ward; 210 Canyon Oak Loop; $130,000. Oct. 11.