The Richmond Hill Convention and Visitors Bureau recently reappointed several members to its board of directors.
The following board members were sworn in by Mayor Harold Fowler at a recent City Council meeting:
• Sherri Broome, co-owner, Fort McAllister Marina and Fish Tales
• Shannon GaNun, director of communications and marketing, The Ford Plantation
• Bonnie Proctor, registered nurse (retired)
• Pamela C. Shores, owner, Southern Image Catering & Eatery
• Kiran Swami, owner and operator, Richmond Hill Holiday Inn Express and Hampton Inn
• Michelle Gillespie West, owner and operator of Wired Agency
• Mark Thomas, co-owner, Bubba’s Bistro and Magnolia Grill Catering
“It’s an honor to have such outstanding members of our community serve as board members for Richmond Hill’s Convention and Visitors Bureau,” said Christy Sherman, executive director of the Richmond Hill CVB. “I know they will continue to be wonderful ambassadors for our community.”
The Richmond Hill CVB consists of a seven-member board of directors and staff. The mission of the CVB is to market and promote Richmond Hill. Board members are appointed annually by Richmond Hill’s mayor.