As of 3 p.m., September 15th, there have been 16,205 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 294 deaths. The number of positive cases topped 1,000 in Bryan County.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 1,008 cases, 10 deaths
- Camden: 1,168 cases, 7 deaths
- Chatham: 7,877 cases, 140 deaths
- Effingham: 1,315 cases, 21 deaths
- Glynn: 3,335 cases, 86 deaths
- Liberty: 1,012 cases, 20 deaths
- Long: 216 cases, 3 deaths
- McIntosh: 274 cases, 7 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.