Jesica Mnieckowski, outreach director for the Ogeechee Riverkeeper, answers the questions this week:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
My marriage and building our lovely home together.
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
Spending a sunny afternoon on a blanket in the grass with my better half, John.
3. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
I’m not sure of one piece of advice, but I credit my grandfather for always guiding me.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I’d be a better reader.
6. What is your greatest fear?
Spiders, but gray hair runs a close second.
7. What real or fictional person do you most identify with?
8. What is your greatest extravagance?
Dresses, accessories and more dresses!
9. If money weren’t an object, how would you spend your time?
Traveling everywhere, literally.
10. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
New York City, France and Colorado.
11. What trait do you most admire in another person?
Honesty and humility – the ability to be comfortable with who you are.
12. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
The opposite – arrogance and closed mindedness.
13. Who are your favorite musicians?
Oh wow, the list is very long. The Beatles are at the top and most anything out of the ‘60s – Van Morrison, Simon & Garfunkel, Elvis.
14. What are your favorite books?
I love Michael Crichton books. His expansion on science thrills me.
15. What talent would you most like to have?
I would love to be able to sing like Judy Garland.