1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
My artistic endeavors.
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
A rainy morning, clean brushes, white canvas and a photo that I can see.
3. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
4. What's the best advice you've ever been given?
Don't expect too much out of life, and you won't be too disappointed.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My left hand. I would change it into another right hand.
6. What real or fictional person do you most identify with?
Emmett Kelly, the circus performer who created the clown figure, "Weary Willie," based on the hobos of the Depression-era.
7. What is your greatest fear?
Having to re-mix one of those strange colors that I mixed four hours ago.
8. What is your greatest extravagance?
Thalo blue or Chinese red paint. Now that's extravagance
9. If money weren't an object, how would you spend your time?
Painting on a beach in the Florida Keys.
10. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My ability to make a mistake and overcome it.
11. What trait do you most admire in another person?
12. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
13. Who are your favorite musicians?
Yanni, Sarah Brightman and Andreas Segovia.
14. What are your favorite books?
"Catch 22" and "The Decline and Fall of Practically Everybody."
15. What talent would you most like to have?
More artistic talent.