Civility Bowling, event chairwoman for the Bryan County Relay for Life, answers this week's questions:
1. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)? I would save photos.
2. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given? Don’t give up – when things don’t go the way we think they should, remember we have someone looking after us that knows best.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Nothing. God made me the way I am and I am perfect in His eyes.
4. What is your greatest extravagance? My girls.
5. If money weren’t an object, how would you spend your time? If money weren’t an object, I would spend my time traveling the world with my family.
6. What is your favorite thing about yourself? I am loyal and a hard worker.
7. What trait do you most admire in another person? The trait I most admire in another person is honesty.
8. What trait do you most deplore in another person? The trait I most deplore in another person is dishonesty.
9. Who are your favorite musicians? I like to listen to a variety of artists.
10. What are your favorite books? I have several that I like to read.