Applications are being accepted for Bryan County Community Education’s summer camps.
They will run between May 31 and July 29 and include:
• Summer Express
• Kiddie Kamp
• Arts Festival
• Track and Field
• Karate Camp
• Cheerleading Camp
• Tennis Camp
• Dance Camp
• Royal Princess for a Week
• Kids in the Kitchen Cooking
• Branches of Science
For descriptions of each camp and registration forms, go to the Board of Education website at http://www.bryan.k12.ga.us. Click on Community Education, then Summer Camp Information. To register:
• Print a registration form from the website and drop it off at the Community Education Center, 120 Constitution Way, Richmond Hill (former Pre-K campus).
• Registration packets may be picked up at the Community Education Center.
• Mail the form to the office.
• Ellabell/Pembroke parents may drop off completed forms at Lanier Primary School.
Call 912-459-5116 with any questions about camp.