Richmond Hill Primary School will begin kindergarten registration Tuesday for children who are 5 years old by Sept. 1.
Kindergarten Orientation will be at 5 p.m. Tuesday in the RHPS multi-purpose room. After a short welcome, attendees will be invited to visit a kindergarten classroom.
Parents and guardians can register that evening in the media center. Registration will also be open from 9-11 a.m. each day.
Parents and guardians will need the following items in order to register their child:
• Immunization record on Georgia Form 3231.
• Eye-ear-dental Exam on Georgia Form 3300.
• Social Security card and birth certificate.
• Proof of custody if student does not live with both biological parents.
• Proof of residency, which is a mortgage statement or a signed lease and a current utility bill.
For more information, please call 912-459-5080.