STATESBORO — Georgia Southern football coach Willie Fritz has announced the dates for six Eagle Invasion Football Camps in the summer of 2015 with locations across Georgia.
Fritz and the Eagle coaching staff will direct the camps and provide college-level instruction with practices to emphasize the competitive physical and technical skills required for college student-athletes.
The camps are open to rising ninth- through 12th-graders and cost $45 per camper, which includes an evaluation and a T-shirt.
The seven dates and times for the evaluation camps are as follows:
• June 11 — 5-7 p.m., Paulson Stadium in Statesboro, check in from 4-4:30 p.m. (kickers, punters and snappers only)
• June 12 — Noon to 3 p.m., Paulson Stadium, check-in from 10:30-11:30 a.m.
• June 13 — 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Camden County High School in Kingsland, check in from 9-10 a.m.
• June 13 — 5:30-8:30 p.m., Lowndes High School in Valdosta, check in from 4-5 p.m.
• June 14 — 3:30-6:30 p.m., McEachern High School in Atlanta, check in from 2-3 p.m.
• July 23 — 3:30-6:30 p.m., Lovejoy High School in Atlanta, check in from 2-3 p.m.
• July 24 — Noon to 3 p.m., Paulson Stadium, check from 10:30-11:30 a.m.
A certified athletic trainer and assistants will be on duty full time to supervise and attend to the needs of campers at each camp site.
Additional camp information and online registration is available at https://camps.jumpforward.com/EagleInvasionFootballCamps. Each camper must provide a physical exam signed by a physician and dated within one year of the camp date and a front-and-back copy of a current health-insurance card.
Eagle Invasion camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Each camper should bring cleats, tennis shoes, workout shorts, T-shirts, socks and jocks, personal towels and spending money for PowerAde, pizza, snacks and apparel as desired.