Due to the damage caused by the April 5 tornado, several county services have had to move operations from the Pembroke Courthouse Complex to adjacent buildings or to the South Bryan Administration Building. This list will be updated as changes are made.
• Both locations are open for adoptions by appointment.
• Call the Richmond Hill Shelter at (912) 851-3817.
• Call the Pembroke Shelter at (912) 653-3816.
Community Development • Permit fees are waived for those rebuilding damage associated with the tornado.
• Submit for building permits through our online portal Evolve Public (infovisionsoftware.com).
• Residents are encouraged to apply for the necessary permits, including electrical, as part of the service is verifying contractors are licensed in the state of Georgia.
• You do not need permits for fence repairs, roof repairs, or to secure your property.
• All other Community Development business can be handled at the Richmond Hill location at 66 Captain Matthew Freeman Drive. Email email@example.com or call (912) 756-7962 for more information.
Clerk of Courts
• The Bryan County Clerk of Courts office has been moved temporarily to 66 Captain Matthew Freeman Drive Richmond Hill, GA 31324 and will be open Monday - Friday from 8am to 5pm. Call (912) 653-3872 for more information.
• All Magistrate Court services are moved temporarily to 66 Captain Matthew Freeman Drive Richmond Hill, GA 31324. Call (912) 653-3860 for more information.
• All Probate Court services are moved temporarily to 66 Captain Matthew Freeman Drive Richmond Hill, GA 31324.
• If you are in need of a birth certificate or marriage license, those can also be obtained in a neighboring county’s Probate Court Office. Call (912) 756-8559 for more information.
State and Superior Court trials are postponed at this time.
• Customer service is temporarily located in the Tax Assessors office. Call (912) 653- 5252 for more information.
Elections • Voter Registration for the May 24, 2022 election ends on April 25, 2022. Visit mvp.sos.ga.gov to register.
• The Pembroke early voting location is in Pembroke City Hall Room at 353 North Main Street beginning May 2, 2022.
• The Richmond Hill location is at 508 Timber Trail Road in the Timber Trail Gym beginning May 2, 2022. Call (912) 653-3859 for more information.
• The Pembroke Library is open to the public with power and public wifi.
• Public computers are available for citizens who need to file claims or communicate with friends and family. Call (912) 653-2822 for more information.
Parks and Recreation
• The Hendrix Park spring recreation programs will continue to run with some modifications. All away games on the schedules will continue without a change. Call 912-756-3259 or 912-756-4075 for more information. Senior Services
• Services are continuing as normal at both senior centers. Call (912) 653-4480 for more information Sheriff’s Office
• Inmates have been transferred to Liberty County Jail. Call Liberty County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 876-2131 for more information.
• The North Bryan location is closed to the public until repairs are completed. Call (912) 756-3209 for more information.
• The North Bryan location is closed to the public until repairs are completed.
For Motor Vehicle needs go to https://eservices. drives.ga.gov/ or come to the Richmond Hill location at 66 Captain Matthew Freeman Drive.
• For property tax needs go to https://bryancountyga. governmentwindow.com/ tax.html or come to the Richmond Hill location at 66 Captain Matthew Freeman Drive. Call (912) 653-3880 for more information.
Water and Sewer
• For water and sewer needs call (912) 459-6520 or visit 66 Captain Matthew Freeman Drive.