With four campuses being on one site, the school principals worked collaboratively with system staff to design a traffic plan where safety and efficiency are paramount. The traffic pattern for parents who will be dropping off their children at the Richmond Hill Prekindergarten, Richmond Hill Primary, Richmond Hill Elementary, and George Washington Carver campuses are detailed below.
Richmond Hill Prekindergarten
• Enter through Cherry Street and turn onto Linwood Avenue.
• At the intersection of Maple Street and Linwood Avenue, Prekindergarten parents will be directed into the parent line pointing towards Georgia Highway 144.
• Parents will be released onto Constitution Way.
• Parents with other children at Richmond Hill Primary will be allowed to exit onto Dogwood Avenue then forming a line on Maple Street. At the intersection of Maple Street and Linwood Avenue, Prekindergarten parents with the proper signage displayed in the vehicle window will be allowed to enter the Richmond Hill Primary School parent line.
Richmond Hill Primary School
• Enter on Cherry Street and turn onto Linwood Avenue.
• At the intersection of Maple Street and Linwood Avenue, Richmond Hill Primary parents will be directed to make a left turn onto Maple Street/Frances Meeks Way to drop and pickup students at the cafeteria area. Siblings of RHES and GWC may be dropped off at RHPS and will be safely escorted to the appropriate school.
• Take a right onto Frances Meeks Way towards Georgia Highway 144.
Richmond Hill Elementary and George Washington Carver:
• Enter off Georgia Highway 144 onto Frances Meeks Way. Parents will enter either the drive labeled Richmond Hill Elementary or George Washington Carver Elementary for student drop off/pick-up. If families have students at both GWC and RHES, please use the RHES unloading zone.
• Take a right onto Frances Meeks Way and a right onto Linwood Avenue.