The Richmond Hill City Council will hold its regular meeting Tuesday night at City Hall.
The meeting will start at 6:30 p.m. with a public hearing on a request from Steve Croy for a revised master plan for Richmond Hill Plantation – a planned development on a 112-acre parcel on Ford Avenue just east of Timber Trail Road. The council is expected to vote on the request later in the meeting.
Other items on the agenda include:
· Swearing in of new council memebers.
· Presentations to outgoing council members.
· Election and swearing in of mayor pro-tem.
· Request from Coastal Community Christian Church for a minor subdivision and recombination of three parcels into one 15-acre parcel at 1175 Harris Trail Road.
· Request from Coastal Community Christian Church to rezone 15 acres at 1175 Harris Trail Road to C-1, neighborhood commercial.
· Request from Jeff Shaw of Nightingale Properties for the building elevations of the façade of the Goodwill Industries site at 9701 Ford Ave. The property is zoned C-3, general commercial.
· Request from Kenneth Yancey with Sign-a-Rama for a variance on the height, from 25 feet to 30 feet, and square footage, from 50 square feet to 223.50 square feet, on two common freestanding signs for the new development at the old Kroger.
· Request from Seacoast Development to rezone the property at 8805 Ford Ave. from R-1, residential, to C-3, general commercial.
· Request from Dillon Baynes for the master plan of Harris Trail Townhomes, 42 units to on Harris Trail Road. The property is zoned R-3, multi-family residential.