As of 3 p.m., July 11th, there have been 5,147 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 58 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 243 cases, 5 deaths
- Camden: 265 cases, 2 deaths
- Chatham: 2,452 cases, 38 deaths
- Effingham: 273 cases, 1 death
- Glynn: 1,529 cases, 9 deaths
- Liberty: 238 cases, 1 death
- Long: 68 cases, 1 death
- McIntosh: 79 cases, 1 death
Please note: Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.
State-wide case information is available on the Georgia Department of Public Health website at https://