The Development Authority of Bryan County and The Richmond Hill Bryan County Chamber of Commerce will host the 7th Annual Grits and Government as a virtual series spanning from Thursday, November 5th through Thursday, December 10th.
The series will be made up of 30-minute calls with featured guests.
All Tuesday calls will be at 10 a.m. and all Thursday calls will be at p.m. See call schedule below:
• Thursday, November 5th at 2 p.m. – Ft. Stewart Garrison Commander Colonel Bryan L. Logan
• Tuesday, November 10th at 10 a.m. – Georgia DOT Congressional District 1 Representative Ann Purcell
• Thursday, November 12th at 2 p.m. – Georgia District 1 Senator Ben Watson •
Tuesday, November 17th at 10 a.m. – Georgia Chamber CEO, Chris Clark
• Tuesday, December 1st at 10 a.m. – Georgia Representative District 164 winner
• Thursday, December 3rd at 2 p.m. – Congressman District 1 winner
• Tuesday, December 8th at 10 a.m. – Georgia Economic Development and Georgia Ports Authority
• Thursday, December 10th at 2 p.m. – Georgia Representative District 166 winner.
If you would like to submit a question, please complete the form by clicking here. All questions must be submitted prior to the call.