As of 3 p.m., July 27th, there have been 8,741 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 86 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 475 cases, 6 deaths
- Camden: 508 cases, 4 deaths
- Chatham: 4,382 cases, 48 deaths
- Effingham: 542 cases, 1 death
- Glynn: 2,127 cases, 22 deaths
- Liberty: 485 cases, 2 deaths
- Long: 95 cases, 1 death
- McIntosh: 127 cases, 2 deaths
Please note: Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.
State-wide case information is available on the Georgia Department of Public Health website at https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report