As of 3 p.m., August 26, there have been 13,809 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 233 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 807 cases, 9 deaths
- Camden: 970 cases, 7 deaths
- Chatham: 6,802 cases, 118 deaths
- Effingham: 996 cases, 14 deaths
- Glynn: 2,935 cases, 64 deaths
- Liberty: 894 cases, 15 deaths
- Long: 172 cases, 2 deaths
- McIntosh: 233 cases, 4 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.As of 3 p.m., August 26th, there have been 13,809 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 233 deaths.