Complete.MD Medical Care will have a ribbon-cutting at 9:30 a.m. Friday, followed by an open house from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at its Richmond Hill location, 9665 Ford Ave.
Staffers Kerri Cook, RN, and Dr. Sidney P. Smith will welcome community members, local leaders, elected officials and friends to the facility, where light refreshments will be served.
Complete.MD Medical Care’s Richmond Hill office focuses on comprehensive wellness for families. Some of the services offered include:
• Remote health monitoring services for hypertension, diabetes and weight.
• Weight management through behavior modification, medication and nutrition.
• Hormone balancing with compounded medications for symptoms related to menopause or low testosterone.
• Cosmetic dermatology services, including Botox and anti-aging cosmeceuticals as well as organic skin-care products.
• All varieties of physicals, such as annual exams, employment and sports physicals, DOT physicals and well women’s exams
• Adult and teen immunizations.
For a complete list of services and more information about the practice, go to completemdcare.com.
The office is accepting new patients. To schedule an appointment, call 912-756-2388. The clinic is open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday.