Here is a list of the Bryan County businesses, schools, etc. that have announced closures due to Hurricane Dorian. Check back as this list will grow.
* Bryan County Schools will be closed through Friday for all students and staff. Also, all extracurricular activities are cancelled through Friday.
* Health departments in all eight Coastal Health District counties will be closed Tuesday and Wednesday. Officials said they will send further notifications should closures be necessary beyond those dates.
* Fort McAllister State Park previously announced that its Labor Day event planned for Monday has been cancelled. The park itself will remain closed until the storm has passed and it is safe to re-open.
* Georgia Southern University - Armstrong, Statesboro, and Liberty campuses - will be closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
* City of Richmond Hill announced yard waste pick up has been suspended at this time. This only pertains to residents within the city limits.
* The Caesarstone hiring event planned for Wednesday in Richmond Hill has been postponed.
* The Bryan County Library branches are closed until further notice.
* The YMCA is closed until further notice.
* The Bryan County branch of the United Way is closed Wednesday and Thursday.
* All offices of City of Richmond Hill closed until further notice. All meetings scheduled for this week have been postponed.
* Bryan County government offices in both Richmond Hill and Pembroke closed Tuesday and Wednesday. Will decide Thursday on reopening date.
* Additionally, all court proceedings handled in Bryan County have been postponed for the entire week.
* City offices in Pembroke are still open Tuesday, but are monitoring the situation and may close.
* Richmond Hill Senior Citizens Center is closed Tuesday and Wednesday.