Georgia Department of Transportation crews are working on construction and maintenance projects throughout the area through Friday. All work is subject to change due to weather or other factors. Motorists are cautioned to reduce their speed while traveling through work zones, pay attention and watch for workers.
Lane and road closures are scheduled as follows:
· Work could be in Camden, Glynn, McIntosh, Liberty, Bryan and Chatham counties
· Nightly intermittent single and/or double lane closures 7 p.m. until 7 a.m.
· Numerous projects consist of resurfacing, ramp slab replacement, pavement markers installation and fog seal on shoulders
· Highways 25/17 at Ogeechee River will see weekend single-lane closures for bridge rehabilitation work from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. Friday-Sunday nights through Sept. 30.
Bryan, Bulloch and Candler counties:
· I-16 mileposts 110 to 145 will have a lane closure from 11 p.m. to midnight for concrete pavement repairs.