Teresa Coward, a realtor with Re/Max Accent, answers this week's questions:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
Raising three strong, kind, beautiful and confident daughters!
2. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
Photos of my family.
3. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
The only thing constant is change. Embrace it!
4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My kids would say that I always am on my cell phone, working.
5. What is your greatest extravagance?
Travel. I am very thrifty typically, but I will spend money on trips — especially to tropical locations.
6. If money weren’t an object, how would you spend your time?
No question, traveling.
7. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My positive attitude. I choose everyday to have a great day. I have a strong relationship with God, so that is my motivation. Even when people try to steal my joy, I know there is nothing we can’t handle together.
8. What trait do you most admire in another person?
Faith and honesty.
9. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
The same as most people — sneaky and underhanded people who tell less than the truth.
10. Who are your favorite musicians?
I am a country music fan.
11. What are your favorite books?
A little embarrassed to admit it, but while I read everything (even backs of cereal boxes), I love reading romance novels. They generally always end happily, and there is always some exotic location.
12. What talent would you most like to have?
I’d love to be able to sing. I used to stand in front of my mirror with my hairbrush as a microphone as a child. I so wanted to be a rock star.