1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
Moving from my home in England, working hard at the Milan Day Spa, then being able to buy it earlier this year and set up another branch on Broughton Street.
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
Spending the day with my wonderful husband and children on the beach.
3. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
My green card!
4. What's the best advice you've ever been given?
You catch more flies with honey! Be nice and things tend to fall into place more easily.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would be more confident.
6. What is your greatest fear?
7. What is your greatest extravagance?
Good-quality skin products. I treat myself to Eminence organic products from Europe, which we offer in the Milan spas.
8. If money weren't an object, how would you spend your time?
I would split my time between looking after my family and teaching aesthetician skills to younger people—to make sure that everybody working in the spa industry has high standards.
9. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I am a happy and optimistic person.
10. What trait do you most admire in another person?
Confidence and honesty.
11. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
Letting other people down.
12. Who are your favorite musicians?
13. What talent would you most like to have?
I would love to be a great teacher.