This week, Elmer Walker, a volunteer prison minister, was asked to answer the questions:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
Being faithful to my family.
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
Having a healthy family and making many memories with my grandkids.
3. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
To be true and faithful.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My health issues.
6. What is your greatest fear?
Burning or drowning.
7. What real or fictional person do you most identify with?
8. What is your greatest extravagance?
Having the opportunity to skydive at the age of 70.
9. If money weren’t an object, how would you spend your time?
Witnessing to others about the Lord.
10. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Being a servant for the Lord.
11. What trait do you most admire in another person?
12. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
Their negativity. Life is too short. Be thankful for everyday because someone else may always have it worse.
13. Who are your favorite musicians?
The Oakridge Boys.
14. What are your favorite books?
15. What talent would you most like to have?
Boxing. I really enjoyed boxing in my earlier life, but was unable to proceed due to health problems.