1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
Having a happy marriage. That carries over to our three daughters.
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
Sleeping in and then spending the day on an adventure that is new to all of us.
3. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
The trunk my great-grandparents used when they migrated to the United States.
4. What's the best advice you've ever been given?
Life goes by quickly, so make time for memories.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
To have more confidence in myself.
6. What is your greatest fear?
Failure as a mom - I want my daughters to grow up to be well-rounded and to appreciate the world around them.
7. What is your greatest extravagance?
Pottery glaze - there are so many, it's hard to choose. I guess that is why I have so many.
8. If money weren't an object, how would you spend your time?
Traveling around in a huge RV, discovering America.
9. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I don't take myself too seriously. I laugh at myself all the time.
10. What trait do you most admire in another person?
Openness. If someone feels comfortable enough to be open with you, then they trust and value you.
11. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
12. Who are your favorite musicians?
REM, Indigo Girls and a current artist would be Adele.
13. What are your favorite books?
Anything historical fiction, classic books like "Jane Eyre" and "Pride and Prejudice" and the Harry Potter books, of course!
14. What talent would you most like to have?
I would love to be able to draw and sketch.