Jennifer Franks is admissions director at Magnolia Manor:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
Spending time with the residents at Magnolia Manor on the Coast.
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
Perfect happiness is being content with one’s self.
3. What one material possession would you save from your home in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
No material possession is worth going back for.
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Never give up.
5. What is your greatest fear? How I will die.
6. What is your greatest extravagance? Right now, movies from the Red Box.
7. What is your favorite thing about yourself? Seeing the best qualities in others.
8. What trait do you most admire in another person? Humility.
9. What trait do you most deplore in another person? Pride.
10. Who are your favorite musicians? U2 and Journey.
11. What are your favorite books? “Battlefield of the Mind” by Joyce Meyer.
12. What talent would you most like to have? It would be nice to have a singing talent.