1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
I have two children and four grandchildren and so far nobody has gone to jail!
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
I’m not sure that I can tell you, but it involves George Clooney.
3. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
My dining room furniture.
4. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Life is too short to drink cheap wine and dance with ugly men.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My metabolism—I want the kind that makes one skinny and energetic.
6. What is your greatest fear?
Being old AND poor.
7. What real or fictional person do you most identify with?
My Aunt Lillian, the strongest woman I ever knew.
8. What is your greatest extravagance?
9. If money weren’t an object, how would you spend your time?
I cannot even imagine money not being an object!
10. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My honesty, but it is a two-edge sword.
11. What trait do you most admire in another person?
12. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
13. Who are your favorite musicians?
All of the old blues singers.
14. What are your favorite books?
Jan Karon’s “Mitford” series, where life is simple and people are nice.
15. What talent would you most like to have?
Blount is area director of United Way of the Coastal Empire