The Willis family, owners of All Things Chocolate & More, got to face the questionst his week:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
Celebrating Rosalie and Scott’s 50th wedding anniversary.
2. What, to you, is perfect happiness?
Our family being healthy and happy.
3. What one material possession would you save in the event of a fire (assuming your family was safe)?
Our computer, because it has all of our family photos on it.
4. What's the best advice you've ever been given?
Nothing is impossible.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Truly believing that everything is possible.
6. What is your greatest fear?
7. What real or fictional person do you most identify with?
8. What is your greatest extravagance?
Haven’t bought it yet.
9. If money weren't an object, how would you spend your time?
We enjoy running the chocolate store so much we would continue to do so – only in a much bigger store.
10. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
That we’re always in a good mood.
11. What trait do you most admire in another person?
12. What trait do you most deplore in another person?
13. Who are your favorite musicians?
Celine Dion, Kenny Rogers, Justin Bieber and Dean Martin.
14. What are your favorite books?
Cook books, history books and, of course, mysteries.
15. What talent would you most like to have?
To play a musical instrument.